DIY TR4, TR6, TR250 ROTISSERIE
The .zip file contains:
1. SketchUp file with the 3D model
2. A printable .JPEG image, which can be printed with Matthias Wandel's Big Print program on multiple pages and glued together to form the drawings in actual size.
3. Same as the above image but in .PDF format in case you are able to print it in one piece in actual size.
3. An Adobe Illustrator file in case you want to rearrange or edit the drawings.
4. Six snapshots (see below) from the SketchUp model in case you just want to draw directly on your ply wood.
Check out my rusty beauties - completed, in process and awaiting "The day"
Considering a little support for the Rusty Beauties? Here is how you can do it: